We are not big Valentine’s Day people in our house. I’ll make up a little goodie bag for Summer and Erik will buy her a balloon but that’s about the extent of it. I think it’s mostly because Erik feels stretched come February. Christmas in December, my birthday in January and now love day in February. By now he’s had it with buying gifts for me LOL! BUT in the event that you need some heart day inspo I thought I would put a Valentine’s Day wishlist together of some of my favorite must haves that would make perfect love day gifts.
You can pass this along to your significant other, buy one of these for your bestie or even treat yourself. I tried to hit all price budgets and include all things I personally have and recommend or are on my wishlist (just in case Erik asks last minute what I want. Not gonna actually happen haha).
- POTTERY BARN TRAY – I have such a thing for trays. Love them as coffee table top decor and perfect for entertaining. Love the sophistication of this one. Would make a cute bridal gift. Just add a bottle of bubbly and champagne flutes.
- I AM ORGANIC BODY BALM – I did a post all about I AM Organic products a few months back. In case you missed it you can read the post here. Their products are so amazing and this body balm has been my go to all winter. I use it on dry skin, as a lip balm, to take my eye makeup off. Honestly it has so many uses. Right now I AM Organic is offering FREE SHIPPING for the month of February AND if you use my code “TAMMY20” you get 20% off your order.
- HUNTER BOOTS – I think I include Hunter boots in all my gift guides because they are so essential. And pink Hunters? Totally essential!
- POTTERY BARN LEATHER TRAVEL JEWELRY BOX – PSST — Erik. Mom. I would like this. I travel with so much jewelry and use a jewelry roll but I love this travel size box for storing your earrings, rings, bracelets etc. Can be monogrammed too!
- HANKY PANKY PANTIES – Hanky Panky and Cosabella low rise thongs are my go to brands for unmentionables. Pretty awkward if any guys are reading this post right now (doubtful) but you never know. There are some weirdos out there LOL. Anyway, these are so comfortable and great quality. Once I started wearing these I never went back to any other kind.
- FREE PEOPLE BRALETTE – This bralette is all the rage in blogger world right now. I just scooped one up and as expected looks adorable peaking out from an OTS or Vneck sweater. So many cute colors too. **Pair this with #5 and you’re in for a romantic night (wink wink).
- ANGEL BY THIERRY MUGLER – I had mentioned in this post that I have been wearing this perfume since my early 20s and I was so surprised how many others love it. No Vday list is complete without perfume and this one is a crowd fav. The bottle is refillable too.
- ZIMASILK SILK PILLOWCASE – So I contemplated buying the more expensive version of this pillowcase but decided to try a more affordable one first. I love it so far. My skin does not get sleep creases when I wake up (although I sleep on my back) but my hair is definitely not tangled and it’s much smoother when I wake up since I started using this pillowcase.
- XOXO GLASS VASE – Well it’s Valentine’s Day. I had to include it.
If you are celebrating an early Valentine’s dinner this weekend enjoy! See you all back here next week! Can’t wait to share with you how the NYFW event was!
PS…if you need outfit inspiration for Valentine’s Day check out this post.